[K12OSN] a "very" simple sample page for The Open Source Educator

http://www.vcsvikings/download/sample-page.pdf

this is a simple sample page for the new magazine....I was messing around
last night making some templates for when people email and submit stuff on
the wiki...I can plug it right in.  This is a simple header, footer, and 3
column sample with text from a Scribus Tutorial....there are no graphics
in the sample.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School