Re: [K12OSN] Status of smbldap-installer

At 01:30 PM 12/2/2005, David Trask wrote:
Fri Dec  2 2005 at 13:08 +0000 wrote:
>It looks like there hasn't been any updates on this since beginning
>of the year?
  Yes...just not published  :-)

>http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/smbldap/

Go here for the latest edition    http://www.majen.net/smbldap

Ah, by going to one of the mirrors I discovered that the last update is 11/11 ?

So I can expect CentOS to work this time around?

Documentation is on a wiki now...located here
http://www.vcsvikings.org/docuwiki/

>I am giving it another go this month.  I have more hardware to work
>with, so it might actually work.
>
>But I want to use CentOS 4.2 for the OS.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org