Re: [K12OSN] WHOOPS ! again! Fixed this time

Third time is a charm. Not bad at all.

I think the title needs some bold and a hortizontal rule. Also a place for page number in the lower right.

I now I saw a tip on how to have the PDF open full screen automatically some where. I am just not sure where.

Tim