Re: [K12OSN] Status of smbldap-installer

At 01:56 PM 12/2/2005, David Trask wrote:
Fri Dec  2 2005 at 13:30 +0000 wrote:
>So I can expect CentOS to work this time around?

dunno...not tested, but I can say we have Ubuntu working now.  Mark
Gumpretch (sp?) had done some work on adapting smbldap-installer to
CentOS....Mark?

As I recall you enter your build name, and that becomes the basis for where it looks for what. And I had problems with this back in Feb.

Part of the reason I dropped it for a while.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org