Re: [K12OSN] *AntiVirus Solution*

Clam seems to work well on our linux servers and windows boxes -- I frankly haven't bothered with AV for Macintosh, which is probably kind of dumb, but......

I know we cam across a windows virus a couple of days ago that Clam was the first to detect and quarantine -- which I thought was pretty cool for Open Source software.

At my last job we used Sophos, and the is an option to quarantine (move) infected files, next time I work on an old machine I will dig up the preferences and let you know where the option is.

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street