[K12OSN] TOSE play

Here is something I was playing around with this morning. I took a
screen shot of it as I am still having troubles with the PDF export
making everything look like crap. Dave, did you have any issues?

http://portfolio.umaine.edu/~hartt/tose2.png

Tim

P.S. I sent this message twice, but the other was rejected because I
put the png in an attachment. My apologies if it comes through twice.