Re: [K12OSN] OT: web administration software

I have not used it personally, but I've heard good things about IPS Config.

http://www.ispconfig.org/

Good luck.

Peter Hartmann wrote:

Well to be honest my friend is trying to find a replacement for Plesk.
I think it's like content management plus Webmin.  Would anyone care
to comment?

Thanks,
Peter