Re: [K12OSN] Edubuntu on Slashdot

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Mike Ely wrote:

Even if Edubuntu never meets or exceeds the easy-of-use of K12LTSP,
I'll still give them a huge amount of credit for helping us redesign
LTSP. In the medium-to-long run that alone should save me a lot of
work in maintaining K12LTSP.

Out of curiosity, what sorts of design changes did they put forward?

The main thing has been helping us LTSP developers with our "MueKow"
project:

   http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/MueKow

Edubuntu contains the first implementation of the "MueKow" concept.

-Eric