Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP...My Opinion

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Paul VanGundy wrote:

All,

Again, I am not complaining about K12LTSP, I am just trying to see what
high schools use. I am not for or against K12LTSP, not talking about
what's more mature, not saying Ubuntu is better, I know how to edit
menus, etc. We have K12LTSP running in one of our schools right now
authenticating against a Windows ADS and it's awesome. I am just simply
asking what other high schools use: A Linux distro of their choice with
LTSP or K12LTSP. I have heard people talk about using K12LTSP in their
elementary school and middle school settings but never in a high school
setting. That's all I am wondering.

-Paul

The schools I support use K12LTSP in both elementry/middle schools and
high schools. There are a lot more in elementry/middle schools than
high schools, but that is due to the fact that there are physically
a lot more elementry/middle schools than there are high schools.

-Eric