[K12OSN] Audio Converter

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:04:56 UTC 2005

I completely agree that ogg is better sounding and
smaller, though I've only used it for music.  By the
way, under Windows you can download winamp for free
and it plays ogg's.

A year or so ago, under Mandrake, I used a program
called ogg2mp3 to convert a couple of songs for my
sister.  It's command-line only, but it seemed to work
fine.

-Rob