Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP...My Opinion

Having installed both K12LTSP and LTSP on top of my
distro of choice, I can tell you for sure that it's
much easier to do K12LTSP (for a beginner, anyway).
Pretty much everything seems to work right off the bat
with K12LTSP.

I've seen a couple posts here from admins who
announced to us how pleased they were with their new
K12LTSP lab, and how especially surprised they were
with how easy it was to get going, considering that
they had no prior linux experience.

-Rob

--- Paul VanGundy <vangundypw sau14 k12 nh us> wrote:
 So why
> install K12LTSP in high schools in the first place
> instead of just your
> version of Linux (SuSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat, etc.) and
> the LTSP packages?
> I'm not so much comparing distros, I am really
> asking if anyone uses
> K12LTSP in high schools and if so why instead of
> LTSP? Ease of
> installation possibly?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com