[K12OSN] K12LTSP...My Opinion

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:29:28 UTC 2005

Having installed both K12LTSP and LTSP on top of my
distro of choice, I can tell you for sure that it's
much easier to do K12LTSP (for a beginner, anyway).
Pretty much everything seems to work right off the bat
with K12LTSP.

I've seen a couple posts here from admins who
announced to us how pleased they were with their new
K12LTSP lab, and how especially surprised they were
with how easy it was to get going, considering that
they had no prior linux experience.

-Rob

 So why