Re: [K12OSN] I need to make Flash work faster....wanna pitch

I went to the site...yeah the entire site seems heavy into flash.
might be one ya just wanna block?

--Huck

Peter Hartmann wrote:

I did. That's how I came up with 70% for the culprits.  It's pretty
much any game on the Disney site.  Could someone try this one so I can
compare?

http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/playhouse/koalabrothers/games/planegame.html

  I wonder if the nice could be applied to this problem.  Is there
away to make the flash plugin show up as a process to be niced?

Thanks,
Peter