[K12OSN] A wiki for submitting articles for the New "The Open Source Educa

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Dec 5 20:36:04 UTC 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 01:02:46PM -0500, David Trask wrote:
> The template I've developed is exactly that...landscape...and can be saved
> as PDF with Scribus....the only thing I haven't figured out is how to get
> it to default to full screen when the reader opens it

Can I recommend _not_ doing that?  I find that pretty annoying in TUX Magazine
issues.  (And it took me a while to figure out how the heck to get KPDF
(or whatever I was using) to NOT be in either fullscreen mode, or overview
mode.  I just wanted to read the damned magazine and still be able to see
my IRC client, taskbar, etc. etc. :) )

-bill!