Re: [K12OSN] OT - easy VPN setup with cipe gone

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
Dear Folks,
	a question off the regular track: what do you suggest I should use
for creating VPN tunnels, now that CIPE is no longer available for new K12
software? I got spoiled with CIPE being first choice in "neat".
	A connected question: is there an easy way to encrypt a GRE
tunnel? It seems that creating them should be easy with ip command, I
don't see the options for encryption.

OpenVPN is available in extras and encrypts TUN/TAP devices:

http://openvpn.net/
http://vtun.sourceforge.net/

--
Dan Young <dan_young mesd k12 or us>