Re: [K12OSN] A wiki for submitting articles for the New "The OpenSource Educat

Monday, December 5, 2005 at 3:36 PM +0000 wrote:
>Ditto!  (Need to catch up on this thread today, too!  Don't wanna miss out
>on the excitement!)
>
>-bill!

Bill!  Write up something for TuxPaint!  Also....do you know anyone at
TuxMag who might let us borrow the Scribus template (assuming they use
Scribus at this point) so we can use it as a guide and tweak for our needs
rather than reinvent the wheel?  We'll make it very noticeably different,
but I've found a great way to teach myself how to do stuff...is to dissect
other stuff from other people.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School