[K12OSN] OT:ipchains, firewalls, nat, forwarding

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Dec 6 18:09:49 UTC 2005

I use a program called FireHol (firehol.sf.net), which uses a simple
configuration file to write iptables codes.  It works from shutting all
the holes and then poking certain things through. I have a pretty decent
set of definitions which do some port forwarding and redirection and it
works nicely.

Henry Burroughs