[K12OSN] OT database help

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:46:41 UTC 2005

The scenario is this: The 8th grade needs more pykota credits because
they are doing a paper.  I'd like to be able to add those credits for
the group to postgresql.  FYI,I haven't added the users yet and I'm a
little confused.  There are some printers I only want teachers to
print to. Would I be adding a group "students" and then adding the
classes groups to "students" and then the individulas to the classes
groups?  Then I could add the student group to the printers I want
accessible to students? Does that make sense and is that a good way to
do it?  I figured that if I can't add groups to groups in the
postgresql backend then I'd need a sortable list of students.

Thanks,
Peter