[K12OSN] Firefox question

At my school we have some ambitious and enterprising students who like to find and look at nude pictures. Our district filter stops a great deal of this but when a student succeeds we need to deal with the situation and also get the sites added to the block list. All of this leads to my question;

Is there a way to print the Firefox usage history for a specific user either from the user's login or from ROOT? If there is how do I go about doing it?

Thanks in advance
Pat