[K12OSN] Documentation question

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 23:22:01 UTC 2005

One of our assistant principals has been dealing with a student and his
parent.  The students has been accessing in appropriate web pages during
class time and claiming that another students has been accessing his
desktop and doing it.  What my assistant principal needs is some kind of
documentation that he could use before a judge that explains clearly how
it is not possible for another student to access a given student's desk
top short of the given students having logged in or given away his login
information.

Does this information exist in a printable format and where can I find it?

Thanks in advance
Pat