[K12OSN] Documentation question

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Dec 6 23:36:21 UTC 2005

nothing like that can possibly exist..
student B can easily guess student A's password..username is a given.
and if he can't easily guess it...likely brute force cracker would be
able to...given said student was resourceful enough to find one...
or gain root access and then modify student A's password...use for
porn...then change password back...

I'd say security-wise...the phrase "not possible for another student to
have access" on a K12LTSP system...wouldn't really hold up anywhere.

--Huck