Re: [K12OSN] How to make your users love Linux

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 06:15:56PM -0700, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:
I know this from the silliness of having tried to switch from pine
many times. I used mutt for a month straight and found that for its
extra features, its gui and feel of editing were so different
                                      ^^^^^^^

If you all don't stop this, I'm going to set all your inits to /usr/bin/emacs - oh also, emacs mailhandler is pretty far beyond pine or mutt (and lacks the license encumberances of pine).

On the other hand, I'm really super lazy and use thunderchicken or whatever it's called. And I only use lynx to view pages that people submit to me as recommendations to add to our filtering proxy.

Mike