Re: [K12OSN] Tracking students activities - recovering deleted files

Is there a way to recover files deleted from students trash to see if they have done anything inappropriate? If I had set up backuppc as recommended many times on this list it would be easy. Unfortunately I have not done that and need some other tricks.

Another question about tracking student usage. I have a few windows computers in the school it there any way to keep a track of them? They authenticate to LDAP on K12LTSP, is there any record of which user logged on at which time? Is there any other way to track usage of those other computers. All computers access internet through IPCOP with Cop+ (Dansguardian).