[K12OSN] phpSANE - how to get it working?

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Dec 7 04:36:11 UTC 2005

I know I am the one that suggested it -- and I even have done some work
on it (translations, documentation stuff, nothing major)....

I feel bad now though, cause I have no clue how to help you out :-)

I just installed it, and it ran fine....  Hope someone else can help you
out on this.  One thing I would say though is to watch the Apache logs
while doing it.  Might lead you in the right direction.