[K12OSN] RE : NFS problem with HP vectra machine solved

info info at proex-india.com
Wed Dec 7 05:32:00 UTC 2005

Hello, All
I am able to boot the HP vectra machines without any NFS errors.
I had to set the network card on 10 MBPS half duplex to work on .
( i hade to change this with the setup floppy of the network card)

Then only it works on Dlink- switch  witout any errors.

Does anyone know how to change this HP-vectra mahchines PCI slot to work
on 100 MBPS. ( the pci slot are of 33Mhz)

Can anyone tell me what will be the impact or slowness while running
these clients on 10MBPS half duplex ??

Regards
K.Dinesh
In a World Without Fences Who Needs GATES ?
This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission.  However, recipients must carry
out their own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Company
accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by
software viruses.