[K12OSN] BackupPC Question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Dec 7 14:29:10 UTC 2005

I am posting to the list but this is mostly for Les :-)

I have a new kUbuntu desktop install and was just playing with Adept and
installing anything that looked interesting (Adept is cool!).  So I noticed
that BackupPC was in the list and installed it.  However I can not get in, I
set a username and password on the install (default user of backuppc) but when
I try to log in it says the password is incorrect.

I tried to reset the password with "htpasswd /etc/backuppc/htpasswd backuppc"
and then giving a new password but no luck.

Any ideas?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188