[K12OSN] Firefox question

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 16:26:10 UTC 2005

I agree that these things would be helpful locally however in our
district everything goes through a district server which has all kinds
of blockers.  What has happened is that a student found stuff that
wasn't in the district blocked list deliberately which is why I was
looking for an easy way to get the history from a given acount.  We can
send the history to the district and they will block thise sites.
Thanks
Pay