Re: [K12OSN] How to make your users love Linux

haha Pico is what I used before I knew about 'vi' ;)
some would say 'emacs' in that sentance...but I've never warped my mind around 'emacs' either ;) am STILL learning 'vi' stuff
but that's what I LOVE about Linux...always learning something new...
never a dull moment...I don't just have to click on Button X to make everything happen for me and like it that way =)

Ignorance is bliss they say, but you stay ignorant which is not blissful I say =)