Re: [K12OSN] I need to make Flash work faster....wanna pitch

William Fragakis wrote:

So... I don't know if there is a way to force Flash to run animations in low quality mode. And I don't think you can get a bunch of young kids to right click the animation either. Again, I don't know if Disney's site designers would offer a low rez version, too. Does anyone know of a way to force Flash Player preferences?

I haven't worked with it, but perhaps this could be accomplished with greasemonkey (http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org).

Petre