[K12OSN] Firefox question

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 02:31:25 UTC 2005

Our district does the blocking at their level in the network.
Occasionally a student goes looking for the things that haven't been
blocked yet and the ones where the jerks have found a new way around the
filters.  When they find them the students get a visit to the assistant
principal and enjoy several days of in-school punishment suspension.
The with last occurrence we had a father threaten to sue the school and
various teachers etc. which is why we are looking for things that a tech
illiterate judge would understand.  Being able to print out a hard copy
of that individuals network user history is among the most desirable
things to be able to do.
Thanks
Pat