[K12OSN] Firefox question

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Thu Dec 8 11:12:36 UTC 2005

All,

CensorNet does caching by user instead of one huge cache. It also
integrates with Windows ADS if you have that. Check out the links
below.

http://www.censornet.com/images/usercontrol.png
http://www.censornet.com/images/reportspanel.png

This might be worth checking out in your instance.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director