[K12OSN] SME remote access using IE

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Thu Dec 8 14:59:31 UTC 2005

It would also allow any one with a browser to hit the server manager
software, if your admin user is still called admin there is only a
password between them and your server.   If you can't enter a  static
IP and want to be able to access the server manager from home to do
after hours maintenance I would set the network and subnet to match
the range provided by your ISP -- at least that way you limit the
pool of potential hackers.

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street