[K12OSN] barcode scanner via usb

David Neimeyer admin at bookpeople.com
Thu Dec 8 17:32:54 UTC 2005

hello all,

We have a few Metrologic Orbit scanners (ms7120) which have the usb
interface.  I'd like to use them on our thin clients.  Do I need to
provide extra parameters in the lts.conf?

I know that we have the device programed properly because it works on
standalone Linux and Windows boxes.  It even works on my standalone
Linux box through a remote X session to the LTSP server.

I have simply attached our other scanners ( Metrologic handheld ms951)
with keyboard wedge interfaces into the ps/2 port without any extra
configuration.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
-dave