Re: [K12OSN] phpSANE - how to get it working? - success

On 12/9/05, John Hegarty <jh clongowes net> wrote:
Thanks to Gentgeen for suggesting looking at phpSANE and Jon Spriggs for the various suggestions on how to get it working.

It is such a simple idea and now that I have it working it works great.

I changed lots of bits and pieces but I think my problem was something to do with settings in apache in the end. It started working when I set a server name. I did the suid root thing as well.

Summarise everything on wiki?
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux