[K12OSN] Report: Foss.In

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:54:20 UTC 2005

Last week Foss.In came to end. I presented LTSP workshop at the event
and got a good response. Not only did few educators were interested
but quite a few NGO (Non-Government Organisations) working in field of
social up liftment got interested.

At the stall of Delhi-LUG I had a demo setup of K12LTSP working off a
P4 256MB plus one ide disk serving two clients without any slowdown.
Many people were amazed to see blender demos running on the clients
flawlessly.

Look up www.foss.in for details and comments about the event. Thanks
guys for the wonderful community and such dedicated developers.

--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux