Re: [K12OSN] 64bit builds

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 21:19, Eric Harrison wrote:

> I need to fix sound & childsplay and apply all of the updates.
> Assuming nothing else is broken (a very bad assumption ;-), I
> should have a beta-quality build of K12LTSP 4.2.2EL-64bit ready
> this weekend.

When that one is under control is there any chance of a respin of
the 32-bit EL version? The current one still works but it pulls
a lot of updates to get to 4.2.2.  I think it needs more publicity
too - it hasn't been mentioned much except for a couple of times
on the mailing list and it probably is the most appropriate version
for a lot of people to be using.

...and thanks again for making all this available.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les futuresource com