Re: [K12OSN] OT: phpwiki, twiki, and attribution

I'll admit that's pretty good. I wish the info were more prominent, appearing with the document. But perhaps being under the Info button is sufficient.

Dan Young wrote:
Petre Scheie wrote:

Back to our wiki. The K12LTSP phpwiki-based wiki doesn't show who wrote what.

It does, it's just buried under the recent changes and page history functions. For example:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/RecentChanges?days=90