Re: [K12OSN] Setting Open Office 2.0 to save as a Doc by default.

Eric,

Then to update me on OOo2.0 how would you set it to default if you
didn't have your script? There is still an openoffice.conf and the line
I listed in my last post. But if that doesn't work then what do you
configure so that it will (a .conf file please, not via GUI or OOo2.0
interface since I already know how to do that). Thanks.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director