Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP with iMac terminal

Rob Beard wrote:
Jim McQuillan wrote:

Rob,

In lts.conf, make sure the 'SERVER' parameter points to the LTSP server.

Also, go to the ltsp wiki, and search for 'gray screen'.  There's a
pretty good doc that covers the things that could be wrong.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the suggestion, it was the lts.conf file in the
/opt/ltsp/ppc/etc directory was wasn't updated.  I'll have to remember
that one.

Seems to be working okay now, okay I still can't get any sound, but I'll
play with that later.

I don't believe sound works for Mac clients.

Petre