[K12OSN] Problems booting client

  Hello....

  I installed K12Linux, and following the instructions in the manual
configured the server and created a floppy image from Rom-o-Matic.
When I try to boot the client I receive the following message:

  "Searching server (DHCP)....No IP Address
   .No IP Address
   ."

  The DHCP server is running (I tested) and all the connections
between the server and the client aredone correctly. Somebody know
what may be happening?

  Thanks a lot.

  Renne Rocha