Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP lab furniture

The best I've found are those 6' tables with 3 pre-cut holes for the cables...not elegant by anymeans... but usually acquired on the cheap, and better ergonomically than most other deskspaces..

--Huck

Ben Nickell wrote:
I have a lot of old PC's to use a clients, but not a lot of space in the classrooms to use them. I have mostly Optiplex GX1's and 17" CRTs. I'd love to be able to buy new small thin clients, and LCD's, but the budget isn't there. Has anyone found a good furniture solution to minimize the footprint in the classroom? I'd like to put 2-4 clients in each classroom.
Thanks,
Ben Nickell