[K12OSN] K12LTSP lab furniture

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Tue Dec 13 22:26:03 UTC 2005

A school I used to deal with in NJ attached casters to the legs of a
small table so they could easily slide the computers out of the way
-- the furniture was from a company called Bush and they were pretty
cheap -- I don't know if they are still around, but IKEA might work.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street