Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP lab furniture

A school I used to deal with in NJ attached casters to the legs of a small table so they could easily slide the computers out of the way -- the furniture was from a company called Bush and they were pretty cheap -- I don't know if they are still around, but IKEA might work.

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street