[K12OSN] ROOT user is lockout!

I did something very foolish, I using the WINNT4 user manager program I
changed the logon time for the user ROOT, know I am locked out and can not
login using my usermanager program to make changes to the domain user
accounts nor can I join any new workstations to the domain.

Can someone tell me how to change sambalogonhours. At the moment it is set
to 00000000000.

Thanks

--MARK