[K12OSN] Help with yum update error

Paul Zagoridis paulz at zagz.com
Wed Dec 14 12:24:34 UTC 2005

Eric thank you very much for this insightful answer.

I was aware of repository conflicts but thought dries was the preferred
3rd party for FC4 according to most stuff I read. I'm not particularly
attached to it so I'll disable it now.

Oh and icewm worked perfectly before I disabled dries, so well done

Regards

Paul

Paul Zagoridis
http://www.zagz.com