Re: [K12OSN] Really OT: easter egg in OOo

Petre Scheie wrote:
Okay, this is waaaay off-topic, but I found it amusing and wanted to
share.  There's an easter egg in OpenOffice.org 2.0: open a spreadsheet
and enter

=Game("StarWars")

in any cell, and it launches a Star Wars game.  I did this on my server;
not sure how well it works on a terminal.  I read about it at
http://www.eggheaven2000.com/detailed/2735.html

Petre

I can verify that it works ok on a terminal, at least up to level 2 ;-)

-Eric