[K12OSN] Really OT: easter egg in OOo

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:52:34 UTC 2005

Hadn't seen that one yet. Cool. I can't get the flight simulator one to
work. Not sure if it is in 2.0 or not. Hadn't tried it since 1.1. I think
you had to highlight the A2000 row, hold down ctl-alt-p, click on the
background color, then hold down ctl-alt-p for a minute or so. I can't get
it to work.
 Cool find.

Tim