Re: [K12OSN] Really OT: easter egg in OOo

Hadn't seen that one yet. Cool. I can't get the flight simulator one to work. Not sure if it is in 2.0 or not. Hadn't tried it since 1.1. I think you had to highlight the A2000 row, hold down ctl-alt-p, click on the background color, then hold down ctl-alt-p for a minute or so. I can't get it to work.
 Cool find.

Tim

On 12/14/05, Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:
Petre Scheie wrote:
> Okay, this is waaaay off-topic, but I found it amusing and wanted to
> share.  There's an easter egg in OpenOffice.org 2.0: open a spreadsheet
> and enter
>
> =Game("StarWars")
>
> in any cell, and it launches a Star Wars game.  I did this on my server;
> not sure how well it works on a terminal.  I read about it at
> http://www.eggheaven2000.com/detailed/2735.html
>
> Petre

I can verify that it works ok on a terminal, at least up to level 2 ;-)

-Eric