[K12OSN] thin client t5125

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Dec 15 00:52:08 UTC 2005

Somebody asked that same question last week. I don't remember if it was
on the k12osn list or the ltsp-discuss list.

The problem is the X.org xserver doesn't automatically detect the
correct amount of video ram.

The solution is to add

    X_VIDEORAM = 4096

to the lts.conf file.

The problem is I don't remember the exact value you need to plug in
there.  4096 might work, or you could try 3072 or some other value.  I
tried searching the k12osn and ltsp-discuss archives, but couldn't find
the answer.  If you get it working, please report back, so we can update
the ltsp wiki for others.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org