[K12OSN] smbldap install script error

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Thu Dec 15 02:33:54 UTC 2005

First, go here for latest docs....(may be some small things missing, but
at least you'll get most of it)
http://www.vcsvikings.org/docuwiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/

Next....let me see or know exactly what you entered for each step of the
script.  Try using an easy password for now....you may encounter issues if
you use a long domain name....try something short like  school.net
Remember...we're trying to get it working first...then we can work
backward.

Send a screenshot if you can...or capture the text of the script.