[K12OSN] smbldap install script error more info (rmcdaniel at indata.us)

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Thu Dec 15 13:52:45 UTC 2005

Hi rmcdaniel,

If you're still stuck on Samba/LDAP, could you please send me your
entire smbldap-install.log and smbldap-configure.log files?  Those
will help me try to make a guess about what may be going on on your
system.

It looks like slapd didn't successfully start, so if you can please
run '/etc/init.d/slapd restart' and send me your /var/log/messages
file as well.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/