Re: [K12OSN] Linux Toys II

Tim,

I hope it's complete,  I did some of the editing on that chapter :)

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

Timothy Legge wrote:
Hi All

I just saw a new book "Linux Toys II : 9 Cool New Projects for Home, Office, and Entertainment" that has a LTSP chapter and includes information about Etherboot (5.4.0) and Rom-o-matic. I only skimmed it but the chapter seemed reasonably complete...

The amazon link is

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764579959/002-8394267-2886434?v=glance&n=283155

Tim