[K12OSN] 64bit ISOs, almost beta-ready

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:30:09 UTC 2005

Oh well, I hope it doesn't frustrate you too much longer.  Now that we
haven't been using it, I don't believe the acroread-plugin is really
that hot to begin with. For now I just wish I could associate acroread
with pdf instead of ggv. (which I'm a little embarrassed I don't know
how to do)  We're using Ice and Nautilus.  How would I do it?

Thanks,
Peter